If you have a personal injury, it can diminish your quality of life. However, if you seek chiropractic care services, you can restore your health to get you back to living a painless life. So, if you have a personal injury in Elizabethtown, KY, please book an appointment with Heartland Family Chiropractic, PLLC for pain relief.
Common personal injuries
Personal injuries can strike virtually anywhere. Whether at work, home, or walking by the roadside, a personal injury is never far from you. Also, car accidents are notorious for inflicting personal injuries. Thankfully, a chiropractor can treat numerous personal injuries, including:
- Whiplash: Impact from a car accident or sports accident may cause your head to snap back and forth, overstretching your neck’s ligaments and tendons. When a whiplash injury isn’t treated, it may cause numerous symptoms, including dizziness, headaches, neck pain, and limited mobility.
- Sprains and strains: Falls, slips, and awkward twists are common causes of injuries to the ligaments and tendons of shoulders, knees, and other body parts. Sprains and strains cause body swelling, pain, and restricted mobility.
- Back pain: Injuries to the back strictures may impinge the nerves, causing pain, tingling, and numbness. Sciatica and disc herniation are common back pains that can diminish your quality of life.
- Neck pain: Like back pain, neck pain is another common injury we treat in our chiropractic clinic. Neck pain occurs when your neck’s nerves, ligaments, tendons, and bones are injured.
- Shoulder injury: You may suffer shoulder dislocation, torn rotator cuff, and frozen shoulder during auto accidents, sports accidents, and slip and falls.
Above is just a snapshot of common personal injuries our chiropractor in Elizabethtown, KY can handle. If you want to know if our chiropractor can treat your personal injury, please book an appointment today with our clinic.
How chiropractors treat personal injuries
Seeking chiropractic care services when you have a personal injury is one of the best decisions you can make. Chiropractic care treats the root cause of your injury, resulting in long-lasting solutions. Common chiropractic treatments for personal injuries include:
- Spinal adjustments: Aligning your spinal joints alleviates back pain and results in “whole body” wellness.
- Hands-on adjustments: This treatment relieves tension in tight muscles, reducing soreness and pain.
- Lifestyle advice: If your occupation, weight, and posture cause your injury, we advise on lifestyle tweaks to reduce the risk of personal injuries.
Visit Us for Chiropractic Care in Elizabethtown, KY
Are you suffering from a personal injury that won’t go away? It can be frustrating, but relief is around the corner. Whether you have a sports injury, auto accident injury, work injury, or any other personal injury, please book an appointment with Heartland Family Chiropractic, PLLC for pain management.